Saturday, April 16, 2011

15 Weeks


I can't believe my baby is almost 4 months old! Mama and I took her to Johnson Creek outlet mall on Wednesday to go to Gap, Oshkosh, and Carter's. Everything I bought for her to wear in July on our trip to the beach is pretty much fitting now, but it's 38 degrees and snowing. On Wednesday she was sucking her hands/fingers a lot more than I'd ever seen her, but it hasn't seemed to have stuck. She also seemed to like holding a blanky that's soft on one side, satiny on the other, and has a cupcake rattle sewn on in the middle. I thought that could be her comfort item, and be helpful when we're ready to transition her to sleeping in her crib. Speaking of which, I bought a pack-n-play. We never talked or thought about needing a playpen, but now that she's on the verge of being mobile, I thought it might come in handy. And, maybe she can sleep in it at night. Anyway just wanted to write a quick update. I can't wait for her 4 month appointment to find out her stats.
She is grabbing EVERYTHING! Ever since she was a couple of weeks old I've been trying to get her to grab onto that ladybug and pull. She can now grab it on her own, any day now she'll pull it! My little sweetheart! Aaron got his wisdom teeth out on Thursday so we had a nice long family weekend together. She has been making a bunch of new sounds, too. Several new ones per day!








No comments: